Darla M. Walker
Before joining Banks & Jones, Darla Walker was a solo practitioner for six years. Her primary focus is criminal defense, with a focus on alcohol- & drug-related crimes. Not limited to a specific area, she has practiced in various courts in at least ten counties throughout East Tennessee.
Darla is a native of East Tennessee, growing up in rural Scott County. After receiving her bachelor’s degree in psychology, she moved to Knoxville in 2005 to further her education. Her background, as well as her intimate knowledge of Knoxville and the community which she serves, has allowed her to serve her clients and fight for the best possible resolution for their problems. It is part of the reason why she has been so successful when representing her clients.
When not in the office, Darla enjoys donating her time to animal-related causes. She loves football, both professional & college, but she especially enjoys college. She enjoys all college conferences, but she is particularly fond of the SEC and a huge supporter of the Volunteers.
- JD, Lincoln Memorial University Duncan School of Law, 2013
- BS, magna cum laude, Tennessee Technological University, 2004
- Tennessee, 2014
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
- Knoxville Bar Association
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Tennessee Bar Association