Criminal Law and Personal Injury Lawyers in Knoxville, TN Fight Aggressively for Your Rights
Dedicated to serving clients in Maryville, Sevierville, Clinton, Lenoir City and Loudon
At Banks and Jones, we are first and foremost trial attorneys. We believe in pursuing every legal avenue to help you obtain a fair resolution for your case. Throughout the Knoxville area, we have a reputation for providing clients with straightforward and effective legal representation. And we don’t shy away from cases that are too challenging. No matter how complex or difficult your case may seem, our legal team is prepared to enter into fierce litigation on your behalf.
What sets us apart from the pack
Our reputation for providing clients with trustworthy and competent counsel is well-known in Tennessee, even beyond Knoxville proper, in places like Maryville, Sevierville, Clinton, Lenoir City and Loudon. We realize that you may be intimidated by what goes on in a civil or criminal proceeding, but you can rest assured that we know how to protect your rights. We are not looking to settle your case unless it is in your best interests. Our lawyers go to trial daily and are confident in the courtroom, presenting a formidable challenge for the opposition. Additionally, as dedicated members of the community, we take on many pro bono cases each year — and perform nearly $10 million in charity work each year.
What we can do for you
Have you been injured in an auto crash or other type of accident? Are you facing a large amount of debt, or have you been arrested? If so, our highly successful legal team may be able to assist you with your case. Equally skilled in both civil and criminal proceedings, we are 100 percent focused on doing what is best for you. As experienced trial lawyers, we fight relentlessly on your behalf. Our firm regularly helps our Knoxville-area clients with the following types of cases:
- Personal injury — If a negligent party is responsible when you suffer an injury in a slip and fall accident, or because of a defective product, you deserve just compensation. In addition to serving clients who suffer head, neck, brain and spine injuries, our legal team has extensive experience representing wrongful death survivors and catastrophic injury victims.
- Auto accidents — Car, truck and motorcycle accidents can leave you out of work and paying costly medical bills. Our attorneys can assess your case and assist you in filing a claim for compensation.
- Criminal law — Being arrested for any type of crime can be traumatic. If you or your child is arrested, we may be able to help you build a solid defense.
- Social Security — Obtaining Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Income benefits can be difficult, especially if your claim is denied. Our lawyers fight for your benefits with skill, compassion and zeal.
- Bankruptcy — If debt is interfering with your life, bankruptcy may be the solution. Our Knoxville lawyers are well-versed in Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 proceedings.
Whether you have been injured in an accident, arrested, struggle with mounting debt, have been denied a life insurance payout, or need help filling out your Social Security application, our lawyers can help you navigate from point A to point B.
Contact a firm that guides you at every turn
At Banks and Jones, we are focused on helping you find the best route to the finish line. Call 865-407-2122 or contact our firm online to speak with one of our experienced attorneys. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., with other appointments available upon request.